Summer is here in full force, but did you ever think that you need to get your house summer ready. There will be people stopping by, parties happening, and more time will be spent on those long summer nights outside. You want your house to be looking clean and ready for enjoying. Here are some tips for getting your house summer ready. Clorox and Viva Vantage towels are here and ready to help you in your mission to get your house clean and help clean up from those spills of kids home and parties.
Tips for Getting Your House Summer Ready
- Spray and Clean your outdoor chairs. We have a few plastic chairs that we keep outside and they get pretty yucky between dirt and mold that can grow as they sit outside in all kinds of weather. Clorox spray takes care of that super quick. It helps kill off the mold or other discolorations that may form, then rinse and dry off.
- Wipe off those windows. I know we tend to keep the blinds and windows open more when the weather is beautiful and that is when you notice the streaks and dirt that accumulate on the outside. Viva Vantage big rolls will wipe away that dirt and grime with fewer rolls since each roll contains more paper towels. You may just even get the kids to help if you make it a race to see who can clean the windows the fastest.
- Stock up on water bottles and snacks so that when those last minute guests come over you have something to feed them.
- Have your A/C checked quarterly. This will ensure that on those crazy hot summer days then you can enjoy a nice cool house.
- While you are at Walmart getting the Clorox and Viva paper towels, stock up on beach towels as well. If your kids are like mine they seem to want to use one towel per day. The laundry is starting to stack up!!
Clorox and Viva will be your friends this summer between cleaning up spills and cleaning up between parties and after the kids in general. Get some money back with Ibotta and the special offer on Viva and Clorox at Walmart right now. Have a safe and happy summer everyone!!
What are some of your tips for getting your house summer ready?