This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GIVEEXTRAGETEXTRA #Walmart #CollectiveBias Come read how I prepare for soccer season with the Ultimate Soccer Mom Bag.
Soccer season is starting to wind down here. Our league for the kids starts in February and lasts until the end of April. I could not get through the long hours of practices and games without my Ultimate Soccer Mom bag. I have one bag that I keep all the snacks, drinks, ball, and other things in so that I can just grab and go. I make sure there is several of each item so that I only have to replace one or two times during the season. It makes my life that much easier knowing that everything we need for the 3+ days a week that we have soccer of some sort that I have one central place for soccer supplies.
Just what is in my Ultimate Soccer Mom Bag?
- Soccer ball(s)
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottles
- Hand towel- for those sweaty days and for kid wipe downs when the field is muddy. Wet wipes are a good idea too.
- Gum- Extra® Gum has new 35-stick packages which means it will last me the whole season and I can share with the other moms as well.
- Snacks- Crackers, Fruit Snacks, Beef Jerky, others that are more non perishable
- Hair Ties- it is windy at our fields so sometimes I just want my hair pulled up.
- First Aid Kit- there are bound to be boo boos when kids are trying to kick at a ball and more likely kick each other.
When I put it in my big utility tote, I am set for the season and only have to replenish the bag if we use something or things get low. I love the Extra® Gum 35-stick packages because I don’t have to worry that each week I need to put more gum in the bag with the smaller packs. I can Give Extra, Get Extra with these convenient packs. The durable, recycled packaging it can stand up to the digging around my kids do to find things in the bag. I suggest having a bag that has some pockets so that you can put the snacks and gum separate from the soccer gear.
One trip to Walmart I can get all the supplies I need to have a fun soccer season and restock my Ultimate Soccer Mom Bag. The Extra® Gum 35-stick packages are right there in the checkout line so pick up one or two. I prefer the Extra® Gum Spearmint but the Extra® Gum Polar Ice® is a close second. What would you put in your Ultimate Soccer Mom Bag or other sport bag?