The days to Christmas are getting closer and closer. I seem to be bit behind in getting ideas for gifts for my family. I am sharing a few SoccerMomLife.com Favorite Things in this 2019 Gift Guide. Get ideas for kids, adults, and pets. Some items have been sent to me and some are things I use everyday. Post may contain affiliate links, but these help support my family so shop from them if you can!
2019 Gift Guide: SoccerMomLife.com Favorite Things
- oNecklace Personalized Jewelry– I adore getting personalized gifts and when it is personalized with things that remind me of my kids, then it is just that much more memorable. I was able to choose a necklace with my kids names on it coming off a beautiful tree in silver that is just so special. I can wear it each day to and keep my kids close to my heart. It was hard to choose just one piece that I could share here on the blog. My kids are my world and when I have small pieces of jewelry that can remind me of them throughout the day when I glance down at my wrist or necklace, it is a reminder how much love I have for them. Find your perfect personalized gift for that special person whether it be for your mom or a wedding gift.
- Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Safari ($19.99)- Based on the success of Scribble Scrubbie Pets in 2018, this new safari themed kit features all new pets including a monkey, lion, elephant and giraffe. Kids can customize with color, wash in the kid-powered oasis tub and repeat over and over again. This is a toy that can entertain for hours. My daughter would color, play, wash, and repeat over and over again. The Scrubbie Pets are a multi-faceted toy that can help kids learn creativity, imagination, and being responsible for cleaning their pets as well.
- Crayola Sprinkle Art Shaker– Calling all art lovers. Do you have someone on your list that likes to use different materials each time they create art? The Crayola Sprinkle Art Shaker uses a glue pen where your child(of any age) can trace a pattern with the glue pen, then sprinkle the sprinkles around and create a beautiful unique masterpiece. I can see letting the kids use this on more than just paper so they can create gifts for their friends and teachers. The mess stays in as the shaker and paper holder help in the clean up so there is less waste as well.
- Scenties($5.99/5pack)– I remember as a kid when I would get all kinds of fun scented markers, lip balm, and more. Now even your hair accessories can be scented. Scenties are so so delicious smelling with scents like Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Cupcake, Strawberry, and more. Oh man, let me just say that as an adult I love these. You get a fun scented whiff each time your head moves. They have headbands, hair ties, and soon will have scrunchies. They have 5 packs of the hair ties that make a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Community Coffee- Winter Blend. You can’t forget the coffee lover in your life(that would be me!). It is so fun to be able to bring the holiday spirit to your coffee cup by gifting this smooth blend from Community Coffee. You can get the Winter Blend in either K-cups or bagged. Wrapped in festive, gift-ready packaging featuring a customizable ‘to’ and ‘from’ label, Winter Blend also makes a great gift for family, friends, teachers, coffee lovers and more.
- Relevant Play Build-a-Bot($29.99)– Do you have a child that likes tinker? Build-a-Bot is a fun way to teach kids how to put together toys and then see them come to life. The kitten is a pretty purple and pink pet that your child can customize with different stickers and then hear her purr, roar, and meow. The pieces can be interchanged with other Build-a-Bot characters to make some new and fun pets. I love when a toy helps your child use their brain with STEM fun.