I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my
honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Who else out there suffers from heartburn? I think as I am getting older I am having more and more issues with it. I have tried a variety of medicines and none have every really fully helped or they have to build up in your system to be effective. I want relief quickly. Beating heartburn naturally is now easier thanks to Boiron Acidil Meltaway Tablets that I was sent on behalf of Moms Meet. *CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED
Did you know?
Eight out of 10 Americans are managing digestive issues. Surprisingly, the highest incidence of selfreported acid indigestion is people between ages 25 and 44. Once considered an issue of older adults, acid indigestion is more prevalent among young people due to their 24/7 lifestyles, stress, eating on the go, and changing diets.
I decided to give some comfort a bit of a reboot to help combat some of the discomfort and heartburn that I can get after eating it. It is my pulled pork. In the original recipe I add in jalepenos and onions which tend to give me discomfort and heartburn, but tastes oh so good! So in the reboot, I decided to leave out the jalepenos and onions and honestly it was still almost as good but just not as spicy, which is probably a good thing since that is often what causes me grief.
How do I make my pulled pork?
- Put carrots, chopped celery, and even potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Season with a garlic herb seasoning.
- Take a pork shoulder and season well with your favorite carnitas, taco, or other seasoning.
- Place pork on top of the vegetables, then cook on high for 4-6 hours. This will all depend upon how large your pork shoulder is. I often cut mine into chunks to cook easier. When the meat is shreds easily, it is done.
- Enjoy and if you want a little heat, add in onions and a diced jalapeno to the vegetables at the bottom of the crockpot.
What foods do you eat that you could do a reboot of so that they don’t cause the discomfort and burn later? Even if you don’t want to change them, know that you can have the Boiron Acidil Meltaway Tablets for help and relief the natural way. They are easy to use by simply letting them melt under your tongue. If one is not enough, follow the directions on the box for getting extra coverage and help.