I am so excited to share this with you all. I am going to be running at the Biggest Loser Run/Walk this next weekend in Beaumont, Tx!! Am I ready for it, No… But I think it will be a blast.
I have been a fan of the Biggest Loser for a while. It is amazing to see what the human body is capable of if you can focus and push pass the issues that lead us to gain weight in the first place. While not everyone agrees with how they do things, they are changing lives and helping us all to see what putting some effort in can do to change our bodies.
The Biggest Loser started their own series of races that anyone can join in all over the country. They have either a 5K or Half marathon options. Here is what you get with Registration:
• The Biggest Loser Finisher’s Medal
• Commemorative Technical T-Shirt
• Drawstring Backpack
• Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals
• Free Downloadable Race Photos
• Award Divisions for Runners and Walkers
• Celebrity appearances by former contestants from “The Biggest Loser”
• Hydration Stations with Water/Sports Drinks Along the Course
and Food at the Finish Line
• Finish Line Festival Entertainment by Billboard Chart Topping Artist &
Former Biggest Loser Season 5 Contestant, Dan Evans
• Last but not Least, a Truly Inspirational and Unforgettable Experience
And guess who will be coming.. Bobby Saleem from Season 15, Vinny Hickerson from Season 12, and Dan & Jackie Evans from Season 5!
|Photos courtesy of Biggest Loser|
Who wants to join me? I will be doing the half marathon, but you can even sign up for the 5K! I would love to see some readers out there with me 🙂 You can get 20% off your registration with the code INSIGHTS20. I hope you can make it out and give me a shout out if you will be there. If you are not local then check out the other races they have.