I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product. REad about a new dairy alternative.
There are a lot of kids and even adults these days that can’t process cow milk dairy. Even my sisters’ third child is one of those people. Her other kids don’t seem to have an issue with it, so it is something new she has to learn from and try products that won’t upset baby girls’ tummy. When I was sent some of the Kabrita Goat Milk products I was interested to see how the baby would or would not react to it. It is nice to know that there are more dairy alternative products coming on the market so that parents have more choices for those kids who cannot tolerate cow milk dairy.
About KABRITA Products- Dairy Alternative:
- KABRITA premium goat milk formula is naturally easy to digest and non-GMO formula that is a good alternative to many of the products that are on the market. It may be a good solution for children with cow milk sensitivity [*not for a confirmed cow milk protein allergy]. Cow milk sensitivity may cause symptoms such as colic, constipation congestion, digestive discomfort and eczema.
- KABRITA Goat Milk formula has a been said to have a mild, sweet and fresh taste and smell. A safe, effective and nutritious alternative to homemade goat milk formula recipes. It has been nutritionally enhanced with 22 vitamins and minerals including folic acid, DHA, ARA, and iron.
- KABRITA’s playful, happy goats are raised on family farms in the Netherlands and graze naturally on fresh grasses. The formula is is free from the add ins and other antibiotics, growth hormones, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
- KABRITA Goat Milk Yogurt and Fruit is all Natural, easy to digest and available in three delicious flavors that has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and no added sugar or water. Non-GMO Project verified and available in convenient, easy to squeeze BPA-free packaging.
- KABRITA Goat Milk Toddler Formula retails for $21.99 for 14 oz. and $41.99 for 28 oz. KABRITA Goat Milk Yogurt and Fruit retails for $2.19 for 4 oz. and a 6-pack retails for $11.99. Prices can vary by retail location. To find a retailer near you, visit the store locator at kabritausa.com/store-locator/
The Kabrita Goat Milk yogurt and fruit pouches were a big hit with my older kids. As picky as they can be they didn’t notice much of a difference between these and their regular pouches. I like that they are not loaded with the artificial colors and crazy amounts of sugar like most of the brands that are on the shelves. I do what I can to limit the foods with artificial everything so I like having a dairy alternative that kids of all ages can try out. If you want a fun way for your kids to try this out, I suggest getting some of the smaller popsicle freezer molds. Squeeze the pouches of yogurt just up to the top of the mold. Place the stick in and freeze. The kids think they are getting a treat while they are still eating something healthy and satisfying especially on those super hot summer days.
As it says it is not for those who have a confirmed cow milk protein allergy, so please be careful if that applies to your child. But if you are looking for a dairy alternative that is not full of all of the yucky ingredients then give Kabrita Goat Milk formula and yogurt pouches a try. You can request a free sample and see if Kabrita Goat Milk products could be the cor milk dairy alternative that you need for your own kids and toddlers. You can receive 20% off KABRITA products on kabritaUSA.com using code MM2016. Hurry, offer ends on June, 30 2016.
One of my readers will have the chance to win a package with the Kabrita Goat Milk Formula and yogurt samples. To enter fill out the rafflecopter form below. Winner will be chosen on 5/29.
a Rafflecopter giveaway