This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayWithGlade #CollectiveBias
I am so beyond excited that the holiday months are starting to kick in. I really do love this time of year because we find ways to come together as friends and family to spend time together, do activities together, and make our houses feel warm and cozy. I love putting up new decorations to go along with each holiday as well as making food and drinks to really get me in that holiday spirit. Hot drinks are a must as the temperature starts to dip. The Hot Spiced Apple Cider recipe I am sharing with you today is inspired by Cherish the Present™, the apple cinnamon scent from the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection.
Hot Spiced Apple Cider is so easy to make and it is great to do in a crockpot during the holidays and all the parties you will have. It will stay hot and it just keeps tasting better as the fruit and spices steep. The Hot Apple Cinnamon Drink takes just a few steps which mostly requires a little chopping. You can get all the ingredients for the drink at Kroger, where you can also find the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection. In the spice aisle, you can find some smaller packages of spices like cinnamon sticks, vanilla beans, star anise, and whole cloves. There is no need to buy the big jars which cost way more. While you are there, stop by the produce aisle to get a variety of winter fruits like apples, oranges, and pears. They give a depth of flavor and also gives a little “snack” inside your drink when you are finished with it.
Hot Spiced Apple Cider Steps:
- Chop a couple of apples and pears into small chunks. Slice the oranges into small wedges.
- Place all in a crockpot along with the apple juice and spices.
- Turn on high until it is heated through. Then turn the crockpot to warm so that it is ready to serve.
- Ladle in glass cups so that you can see all fruit and spices in your cups. So pretty and it will make your house smell divine just like the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection.
I use the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection all over my house so that the holiday spirit can live on even on the days when I don’t have the Hot Spiced Apple Cider warming in the crockpot.
I was able to use the candle as the centerpiece to our dinner table and get it ready for the holidays along with my favorite snowmen plates 🙂
The Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection products will make your house warm and inviting for all those guests that you will be hosting over the holiday season. What are ways that you are inspired by scents? Have you made a recipe like the Hot Spiced Apple Cider after smelling one of the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection fragrances?
- 1 gallon apple juice
- 4 small apples
- 6 small oranges
- 2 pears
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 5 star anise
- 10-15 whole cloves
- 2 vanilla beans
- Chop the fruit into small chunks.
- Add fruit, juice, and spices to a crockpot.
- Heat on high until warmed through and ready to serve.
- Ladle into cup along with the fruit and spices.