I for one am not the greatest at meal planning. Sure I have tried from time to time, but have never been consistent at it. My friend Kristi over at Moms Confession has been working her tail off coming up with a fabulous new eBook called Meal Planning for Busy Moms
What is in her book?
- Tips and tricks I have learned over the years as I have been planning meals for my family
- 14 Day Sample Meal Plan to help you get started
- Themed Meal Planning Ideas
- 180+ Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- 16 scrumptious recipes that your family will enjoy
- and so much more!
Until 7/25 the Sale Price for the book is $2.99 with the code MealPlan on E-Junkie. After the price goes to $4.99, you can’t beat that price!! Or you can also purchase for your Kindle on Amazon. Enjoy 🙂