You have probably seen many a times when I have posted about products that I am reviewing on behalf of Moms Meet. Did you know that you don’t have to be a blogger to test out products with them? It’s true. They have plenty of group programs where every mom can apply to host and discover new products for your family. What is even more fun… they host a Summit each year where you can learn more about the products and services they offer all in a couple of days. It is called the Moms Meet Virtual WOW Summit and this year it is March 9th-11th. This year it has gone virtual so that so many more can join in from home.
What You Need to Know
● Virtual WOW Summit is from March 9–11
● Registration is free for Moms Meet Members and joining Moms Meet is free.
● Link – https://wowevents.momsmeet.com/wow-summit-virtual/
● Hashtags: #VirtualWOW2021 #VirtualSummit #WOWSummit
● Keep in mind that this event is not just for bloggers and influencers. Moms, dads,
grandparents and caretakers of all backgrounds are welcome!
So I hope you will join me and others to get our learning on and discover products that can help you and your family in your everyday life live a better and healthier journey.