I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
There are so many protein bars out there now, but most are so full of gluten that unfortunately I can’t eat them. NoGii protein bars from Elisabeth Hasslebeck are just the answer for those of us who can’t have gluten containing foods, but want the benefit of a tasty protein bar.
Just the facts
• NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar is a delicious, certified glutenfree, and non-GMO protein bar with 20g of high quality protein.
• Made with sustainably sourced, premium ingredients, NoGii bars have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and do not contain any trans fat, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
• NoGii bars are perfect for a quick on-the-go meal between activities, refueling after a workout, or anytime you want a satisfying, protein-filled snack.
• NoGii bars can be enjoyed by the entire family, and they are designed to fit your busy, healthy lifestyle.
• NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar retails for $2.50 to $2.99 for one (1) 1.93oz bar.
My husband is usually skeptical of these kinds of foods especially ones that are gluten free and he was really impressed with the taste and the flavor variety that is offered with the NoGii line of protein bars. For those who follow the Paleo lifestyle they do have three versions of paleo bars that are quite tasty and are perfect to take as a snack to keep in your desk at work or on a long road trip.
As a runner, I like to fuel before and after my runs with protein to help my energy while running as well as replenishing my body after a long run. The NoGii bars come in several sizes for all your different needs. Larger ones for after a run, smaller ones for that afternoon snack time slump. My husband now has a quick grab and go bar that he can use as breakfast since he is notorious for not eating anything.
NoGii also offers a protein powder that you can add to your after workout smoothies. I use it with almond milk and frozen cherries.. Yum!!!
Want to see more of the line, connect with them on social media: