I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Coffee is life when you are a parent. Really coffee is life, period. I love when I can start my day with a steaming cup of coffee that helps me start my day and get ready to tackle whatever the day brings. I have learned over the years how to set the perfect at home coffee bar so that whether I need a quick cup or we need a whole pot, I have everything we need.
My husband and I have differing tastes when it comes to coffee so we usually use the individual pods to make our own flavors. But there are days that call for a full pot whether my day is dragging and I need more than one cup in the morning or we have people over that all want coffee. I don’t want to have two machines on my counter because we just don’t have space. Keurig has come up with a solution that we can make either an individual cup or a whole pot with the Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Coffee Maker. The 60 oz. tank on this system allows you to make quite a few single cups or a full 12 cup pot.
Set the Perfect at Home Coffee Bar
- Start with the perfect brewing system in the Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Coffee Maker which you can find exclusively at Walmart. Click here or visit momsmeet.link/keurig to order
- Stock your fave coffee pods and bagged coffee. I love everything from the basic breakfast blend to dark roast and especially flavored ones. Whether you are making one cup or a whole pot, a variety of coffees will suit whatever taste you want that day.
- Special Cups. We have a variety of cups in our house from the basic set that came with our dishes to our special ones. I have a few of my own that I rotate through from big to regular, cheap to fancy.
- Flavoring Syrups in regular and sugar free. When you are making a big pot of coffee having flavored syrups can allow you to brew a basic coffee and each person can personalize their own cup.
- Creamers whether flavored or plain cream are the final addition to set the perfect at home coffee bar. You can do heavy cream, milk, almond milk, or flavored creamers to top off that expertly brewed cup in the Keurig K-DUO.
What other items would you add to set the perfect at home coffee bar? Do you have a favorite milk frother? Check out the latest Keurig lineup at your local Walmart store.