#advertisement I received compensation from Dr. Scholl’s® to write this post. All opinions are entirely my own. #CustomFitRelief #DrScholls
The holiday season is upon us and we all know what that means. I foresee lots of long hours on my feet between baking, cooking, crafts, and lots of festivals and events. We just had our annual PTA Fall Festival and I was at the school from about 7:30 am until 11 pm at night. Yes there were a few breaks for lunch, etc. but most of the night was spent on my feet running between the inside raffle and outside booths and ticket counter. Let me tell you that my feet were so tired and achy that night. Did you know that pain in your lower back and knees can originate from your feet? With Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics, get the support and cushioning you need to disperse your foot pressure and reduce the pain-inducing stress on your knees or lower back. I am going to share with you what I discovered and how to survive long hours during holiday fun.
Get Your Foot Mapped with the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit®Footmapping® Technology
The Footmapping® technology from Dr. Scholl’s® can be found at various Walmart locations. You can find the one closest to you here. I found the kiosk over by the pharmacy side of the store.
- Step on the machine with your shoes off
- Follow the steps on the screen for the machine to map out your feet
- In two minutes or so, the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Footmapping® Technology will let you know what insert will offer the best support for your foot
- Purchase the correct Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts and be on your way to being able to enjoy all of the holiday fun
I never knew that getting an insert for my shoes could help me so much when just walking and being on my feet during the holiday season. We have a couple of PTA events coming up where I will be serving food for hours and baking for hours. I wind up most days having to soak in a bath to melt away the tiredness and achy feet and legs I get. With these new Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts I will be able to stand for hours and not need breaks.
It is so easy to put the inserts into your shoes. The Footmapping® technology kiosk recommended #120 for me. Just looking at the inserts I can see the higher arch support. Slipping them into my shoes and then walking around makes my shoes feel totally different and more supportive. I had instant relief and arch support that I have not had before in shoes.
How to Survive Long Holiday Hours
- Stay Hydrated. You often don’t think about stopping to take a drink of water when you are busy running around. Fill your favorite insulated cup for a cold/hot drink all day long.
- Pack small snacks to keep with you all day. It is not always easy to sit for a full meal when you are serving lunch to teachers or working the fall festival. Having little snack bags of food available will get you the fuel you need to keep up with your holiday duties.
- Get fitted for Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts and know that the tired achy feeling you often get with hours on your feet will disappear. Don’t think that these inserts are just for tennis shoes, I was even able to sneak them into my ballet flats. Be cute and comfy at the same time.
- At the end of the day, take a long bath with epsom salt and lavender and relive all those fun fabulous moments of the day spent with family and friends.
Try Custom Fit® Orthotics risk-free, with the Dr. Scholl’s® Money Back Guarantee here. Find a Custom Fit® Kiosk near you. And I know we all love to save a little money on products we use everyday. Get $10 savings after purchase on the Custom Fit® Online Rebate Center.