I received this product for free from Moms Meet, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own
Teeth hygiene is an integral part of your everyday overall body hygiene and more thought should be put into just what toothpaste you are using to clean your teeth. Does it take the gunk of food and drink away from your teeth and protect them? Are they loaded with sugar or more natural ingredients. You should take your teeth routine to a new height with Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste.
I have been using more natural toothpaste for quite some time now, so the change to the Himalaya brand was an easy transition. See it is not going to be like most toothpastes where you have a sometimes overly strong mint taste and too sweet. They have a subtle mint or cinnamon flavor that lets you know that you are not using fake ingredients to make your mouth shine. And what is the point of brushing your teeth with sugar? Isn’t that what you are supposed to be washing away? Himalaya using Xylitol to give you just enough sweet without being over the top. Most dentist actually recommend products with this inside now.
Over a period of time I have noticed better smelling breath as my teeth are getting cleaner and stains are washing away with each use. I was impressed. It took my husband a bit to adapt to using this new brand, but we have each found our favorite blend. It is gluten free to boot which is great for those of us that have food allergies/sensitivities. Should you change your mouth routine? Take your teeth routine to a new height with Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste.
About Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste
• Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste uses an invigorating blend of Neem, Pomegranate, Triphala and Xylitol to leave your mouth feeling fresh.
» Neem leaf, harvested from the ‘worlds most researched tree’ is history’s original housekeeper and works to keep the mouth clean.
» Pomegranate is an astringent fruit extract that helps support healthy looking gums by tightening the tissues.
» Triphala is a traditional detox formula in ancient Ayurveda composed of the three myrobalan fruits for clean teeth and a radiant smile.
» Not only is Xylitol a tooth-friendly sweetener, but it has also been clinically-studied to support good oral hygiene.
• With regular brushing, this herbal formulation helps remove plaque, supports healthy-looking gums and maintains white teeth.
• Himalaya Botanique Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste contains Papain and Bromelain, the enzymes from papaya and pineapple, to help remove surface stains.
• Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste is Carrageenan Free, SLS Free, Gluten Free, and Fluoride Free.
• Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste retails for $5.99.
• Full line of flavors include: Whitening Complete Care Simply Peppermint, Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint, Complete Care Simply Peppermint, Simply Mint, Simply Cinnamon, Simply Spearmint and the Original Neem and Pomegranate toothpaste.