The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Are you a camera buff? Would you like to be? I know I could sure you a really great camera so that my pictures for this blog could become so much better. But I just don’t know which one I would like to get or how much I should spend. Thankfully there are places like Best Buy where they have so many of the top brands of cameras to choose from and be able to hold to see what works best for you and your needs. Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras and camcorders to capture your high-stakes memories. These three cameras from Nikon, Sony and Samsung, all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so you can share amazing photos with ease. Upgrade your camera in time to capture precious holiday memories.
Nikon D5300 DSLR w/18-55mm VR Lens
· A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
· This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
· Also available in red or gray
Sony α6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
· A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
· This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
· Also available in White or silver
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2
· A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
· This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself. I have my eye on the Nikon D5300. I wonder if Santa will bring it to me this year?? #HintingSeason Actually I would be happy with any of these cameras. I may just have to go test them out at Best Buy.. you know for research purposes 🙂
Never miss a moment.