I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
In this time of change for me in my diet and more, I have been struggling a bit with finding my center and feeling like myself. A lot of it has to do with food and drinks. It amazes me how much my mood and pain levels are affected by what I eat and drink. So when I was sent a few products from Organic India, I was hoping that they would help me in my food transition time.
My favorite of all the products is the Tulsi teas. All claim to be stress relieving as well as either Empowering, Nourishing, Energizing or Healing. My body needs a bit of all of these in all honesty. It has been through a lot. The teas are comforting to drink. They are a big move for me away from coffee, but I have seen improvement in myself since getting away from the high acid coffee. It can be hot or cold which is nice so that I can drink it throughout the day.
The Moringa leaf powder is a powerhouse. I have been adding it to my smoothies to get that greens boost that we all need. It really doesn’t impart much flavor since you use so little per smoothie but it packs a punch.
- • Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on Earth, containing over 90 nutrients, 46 antioxidants, and abundant minerals.
- • Moringa leaves have been eaten for thousands of years as a superfood nutritional supplement, and are often used to combat malnutrition in impoverished countries.
- • Daily use of Moringa as a dietary supplement can help restore nutritional imbalances.
- • This concentrated superfood is both alkalizing and energizing, and is abundant in vitamins, minerals and complex amino acids.
- • ORGANIC INDIA Moringa is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan.
- • One 8 oz. canister of Moringa Leaf Powder retails for $22.99, and 90 capsules of Moringa retails for $19.99.
These Organic India products have been what I have been looking for to help reduce acid in my body and help me transition to better food sources and nutrition. I am really amazed at what they have done for me.
Save 20% on Organic India products by using the codekiwi20. This code is for one-time use only.