I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Most days start off for me with a hot cup of coffee, quiet house, and a few moments of peace before the day begins. There are times though when I want some coffee, but not hot so I get an iced latte. Well, instead of spending a lot getting one from the coffee house, I can finally make them at home with the help of my new Vitamix Aer Disc Container. This nifty accessory for my Vitamix can muddle, froth, and all sorts of great things for me in the kitchen including making lattes!! Game changer! I love a good Iced Vanilla Spiced Latte and you can make them at home too!
Iced Vanilla Spiced Latte
A latte basically means frothed milk. I don’t drink a lot of dairy so I use an unsweetened vanilla almond milk for mine, but you can use regular milk as well. Start by brewing your favorite cup of coffee. What I do is take my regular ground coffee and put it into my reusable pod plus I add cinnamon so that it infuses the coffee with spice while it is brewing. You could also add nutmeg, ginger, chai, or whatever spice blend you want that day.
You will want the coffee to be chilled so I recommend making it a day ahead of time or making a cold brew coffee the night before. When you are ready to make your iced vanilla latte, put on the Aer disc container attachment onto your Vitamix. Pour in one cup of your choice of milk and 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract. Since the almond milk I use already has vanilla in it, I don’t usually add more. Start your Vitamix on level 1 and gradually turn it to up level 6, leave it there for about 30 seconds.
Turn your Vitamix off and add in 1 1/2 cups of cold coffee or if you prefer, a cold tea. If you would like it sweetened, I use 5-6 pumps of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Torani syrup to give it one more level of spiced flavor. Blend again for about 15 seconds on level 6. Divide out ice between two cups. As you pour, you will see that the Aer disc has made a nice foam for your latte. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top, add a straw, and you are ready to drink your iced vanilla spiced latte.
This iced vanilla spiced latte is light, refreshing, and hits all the right notes of spice and creaminess. It will save you money to be able to make these at home!!
My Vitamix Explorian Series E310 gets used everyday already between smoothies, to making dressing, to now being able to make my own latte at home. Each Vitamix attachment I get makes my life just that much easier. Learn more at what your Vitamix can do at vitamix.com.
About Vitamix Aer Disc Container
• The Vitamix Aer Disc Container is compatible with all full-size (Classic
and Smart System) Vitamix blenders.
• It can help make batches of handcrafted-quality cocktails in a fraction
of the time.
• The Aer Disc Container comes with a three year warranty.
• As one of the most versatile blender attachments on the market, you
can master whipping, muddling, foam, and emulsifying for any recipe.
• The Vitamix Aer Disc Container typically retails for $144.95.
- 1 cup cold milk of choice ( I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 1/2 cups cold coffee (make the night before with spices added to the ground coffee)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5-6 pumps Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 cups ice, divided between two cups
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Make coffee the night before and chill. Add in 1/2 tsp cinnamon or other spice blend to the ground coffee to add a layer of spiced flavor.
- Pour the cold milk into your Vitamix Aer Disc Container. Start on Level one and increase to Level 6, blending for 30 seconds.
- Add in the cold coffee, vanilla extract, and sweetener of choice, then blend for another 15 seconds at Level 6.
- Put ice in cups, then pour over the iced vanilla latte.
- Top with more cinnamon if desired or other spice blend.
- Enjoy your frothy, creamy spiced latte!