This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over. #SipUpTheSeason
The holiday season is in full swing and that means lots of parties and fun. It also means lots of food and drinks. I love creating drinks and food that go along with the theme of our parties and one of my favorites to make is the Mistletoe. It is a simple holiday drink recipe that can be made for kids and adults and will bring a smile to our sometimes rather grumpy hearts during the holidays. The Mistletoe drink recipe with 7UP® is bubbly, sweet, and so easy to make.
One tip that I will share with you to help keep your mood up… order your groceries online from H-E-B and do the curbside pickup. Trust me when I say that it will save your sanity not having to navigate the aisles and packed stores to get all your supplies for your holiday parties, including a 12-pack of 7UP to make your favorite drinks. From 11/28 – 12/11, 7UP 12 packs of 12 oz cans are Buy 3, Get 1 Free at H-E-B. Hello, win win!
The Mistletoe drink recipe is about as simple as can be. You can substitute just about any light colored juice that you want if you happen to not like pineapple juice. The green food coloring helps turn this punch into a festive drink that your whole family will love.
- Pineapple Juice
- Green Food Coloring
- Sweet White Wine (optional)
To make The Mistletoe drink recipe:
- Fill your punch bowl half way up with the pineapple juice.
- Add in 3-4 drops of green food coloring, stir to mix in.
- Add 3-4 cans of 7UP, the amount all depends upon how large your punch bowl is.
- To make it an adult only drink, add in 2-3 cups of a sweet white wine or you can leave it on the side so that kids and adults can use the base drink.
- Rim your glasses using a dish of the pineapple juice and a dish of red sugar. Dip the glass in the juice first, then in the red sugar.
- Add ice to your glass then pour the punch in.
- Enjoy The Mistletoe Drink and hopefully it will warm your heart. Just don’t let anyone steal any kisses!
What is your favorite holiday drink recipe to set out for parties? 7UP offers simple solutions for all of your holiday entertainment needs. Have you ever made a 7UP cake or used it for more than just in drink recipes? Invite your friends over, grab a drink, and enjoy the holiday season with all of your loved ones.