This time of year I love making fudge to give as gifts. Honestly you could make fudge any time of year and customize it to the holiday by changing colors or adding sprinkles etc. When fudge is this easy to make… you will want to make it all the time! The recipe I am about to share is just three ingredients. Yes, you heard that right! Three ingredient fudge is so simple and when you add in food coloring it makes it that much more festive. Here is the Christmas Edition of the three ingredient fudge.
Three Ingredient Fudge- Christmas Edition
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- green and red food coloring
- Line a square pan with foil or parchment paper, making sure to leave some of it hanging off the sides.
- In a large microwavable bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips for one minute.
- Remove from the microwave and add the vanilla frosting.
- Stir and heat in microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 3 bowls.
- Add 2-3 drop of green food coloring to one bowl and 2-3 drops of red food coloring to the second bowl. Stir to mix.
- Drop alternating scoops of the chocolate mixture into the square pan, making sure that the same color isn't next to each other.
- Use a butter knife to create swirls through the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and then serve!